The Tenshi Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nekokia's hosting forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Komoe Admin App
Icewarrior's Admin application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:55 pm by Komoe

» Admin Application
Icewarrior's Admin application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 pm by leemos

» Captain Minamitsus Admin App
Icewarrior's Admin application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:59 pm by leemos

» Admin App/ Gm
Icewarrior's Admin application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:59 pm by leemos

» Athrium Admin App
Icewarrior's Admin application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 am by leemos

» Ashton;s Gm App.
Icewarrior's Admin application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:10 am by Ashton

» Admin App.
Icewarrior's Admin application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:06 am by Celestial

» Administration Application
Icewarrior's Admin application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:47 pm by leemos

» Icewarrior's Admin application
Icewarrior's Admin application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:01 am by leemos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Icewarrior's Admin application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dademonboy
Newb

Icewarrior's Admin application Empty
PostSubject: Icewarrior's Admin application   Icewarrior's Admin application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:14 am

name ingame:Icewarrior(pan's brother),Icewarrior(alliance 10th),
key:Dademonboy,Dademonboy1,Dademonboyfake

experience as admin :I have been admin on many games i was never fired as a admin or gm on any of my games my experiance is Final pvp,Dragonball Online,Dragonball Z revenge and i am a byond admin(People may not belive me but i am and i have proof to back it up)

timezone: Central Time Zone

why you wanna be admin: I think that i can make a big contribution to the game like not trying to offend anyone but people sometimes will b stuck in Dead zone for like a hour or so and people being summoned out of sz and killed by soul contracts and they try to tell admins but some dont listen and also i really just want to help people i know u probally hear that all the time but i am serious i have the experiance and maturity to help people i dont abuse and i have the experiance to help out alot

how long have you played on the server: i have been on the server for about a year or so i played this game once a while back and i quit byond for a bit to focus on my academics but now im back
got any votes/recommends: make it to where there is a auto mass revive ummm fix it to where u cannot be summoned out of Sz with a soul contract unless u want to

About me:i am a nice funny chill person but i can and will be strict if my job requires me to i wont treat anyone different no matter what size or race or personality i belive in freedom of speech as long as it dosent offend people
Back to top Go down
Kemonomimi Tenshi
Hoster
Kemonomimi Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Icewarrior's Admin application   Icewarrior's Admin application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:25 am

what abou tthat being an byond admin some guy pulled that on us once and raped alot of girls online sooo yeah it cused alot of dmg with that
Back to top Go down
https://thetenshiproject.forumotion.com
leemos
Greater Troll
leemos

PostSubject: Re: Icewarrior's Admin application   Icewarrior's Admin application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:01 am

people claiming to be byond admins have hurt this game horribly as neko said and i have witnessed it as well as being powerless to do anything about it out of fear for the server. trust me when i say it was dark times.

the thing i will put in this kid's favor was the fact that he has not advertised or threatened the server in anyway involving being a byond admin. if you are truly one i would like proof though.

as for auto revives there is a timer in place, about 10 or 20 seconds i think but most people are too impatient to wait for it so they ask for a mass revive. as for the soul contract summon, that has to be coded in by Tens, we cant do anything about that.

as for admins ignoring, i will admit i am guilty of it sometimes since i might play multiple games at once, (latest game i might be on at the same time is spiral knights, I am Ckylo on it) but sometimes we turn a blind eye due to the bill of rights tying our hands up. I try to help people when i can and sometimes while i am in the middle of a dungeon in SK i will try and solve an issue on the game (VERY dangerous for me considering what weapons i use)

As a warning though, prove a threat to the server and I WILL ban you, byond admin or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icewarrior's Admin application   Icewarrior's Admin application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icewarrior's Admin application
Page 1 of 1