The Tenshi Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nekokia's hosting forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Komoe Admin App
Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:55 pm by Komoe

» Admin Application
Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 pm by leemos

» Captain Minamitsus Admin App
Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:59 pm by leemos

» Admin App/ Gm
Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:59 pm by leemos

» Athrium Admin App
Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 am by leemos

» Ashton;s Gm App.
Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:10 am by Ashton

» Admin App.
Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:06 am by Celestial

» Administration Application
Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:47 pm by leemos

» Icewarrior's Admin application
Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:01 am by leemos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zy'Fin
Newb

Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide. Empty
PostSubject: Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide.   Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:30 am

Well I quit byond because I was tired of the bs on finale rp servers. Ive played pvp and it all sucked. Untill I stumbled onto this one. Its pretty great so far everything's fair. But I think it could use some admins and im pretty active So Im here asking for it. I have been admin before a long time ago did pretty well but I quit after that. So Yeah THats it, I dont really abuse and if you see fit give and take away my admin whenever. So Just applying becuase im pretty active and Im always up to help the others I try my best even when im not admin. Now this is the end of my application. Choose what you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Kemonomimi Tenshi
Hoster
Kemonomimi Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide.   Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:52 am

Zy'Fin wrote:
Well I quit byond because I was tired of the bs on finale rp servers. Ive played pvp and it all sucked. Untill I stumbled onto this one. Its pretty great so far everything's fair. But I think it could use some admins and im pretty active So Im here asking for it. I have been admin before a long time ago did pretty well but I quit after that. So Yeah THats it, I dont really abuse and if you see fit give and take away my admin whenever. So Just applying becuase im pretty active and Im always up to help the others I try my best even when im not admin. Now this is the end of my application. Choose what you see fit.
well see..
Back to top Go down
https://thetenshiproject.forumotion.com
leemos
Greater Troll
leemos

PostSubject: Re: Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide.   Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:25 am

I may not be an admin anymore but my advice is to not hire. the application just seems really poor quality for one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide.   Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Appilicaton. Zy'Fin goes Admin? You decide.
Page 1 of 1