The Tenshi Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nekokia's hosting forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Komoe Admin App
My Admin Applacation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:55 pm by Komoe

» Admin Application
My Admin Applacation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 pm by leemos

» Captain Minamitsus Admin App
My Admin Applacation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:59 pm by leemos

» Admin App/ Gm
My Admin Applacation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:59 pm by leemos

» Athrium Admin App
My Admin Applacation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 am by leemos

» Ashton;s Gm App.
My Admin Applacation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:10 am by Ashton

» Admin App.
My Admin Applacation I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:06 am by Celestial

» Administration Application
My Admin Applacation I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:47 pm by leemos

» Icewarrior's Admin application
My Admin Applacation I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:01 am by leemos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My Admin Applacation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LILX910
Superb Player
LILX910

My Admin Applacation Empty
PostSubject: My Admin Applacation   My Admin Applacation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:40 pm

R1.I would be a good Admin because I come to the server like every day!! Cool
R2.I also would be a good Admin because I wouldn't do that Crappy doodey That most Admins do!(Abuse and do random doodey stuff) Cool
R3.I also would be a great Admin because I'm Age mature I'm 18..
R4.I got a little experience as a admin I was a Admin on Mastermrgt Dragon Ball Server!!
R5.I use a lot of in game names the 2 most popular are Drakle an Darth!!
R6.I played this game since 2/12/2010, or something like that.If the server was on that long I've been on that long..
R7.Well I started playing this game when Dragon Ball Goku On Acid was shut down,and then stopped for a while and I started playing Bleach and Naruto and games that I grew up watching like Gundam and stuff,then I started playing Dragon ball games again,when I started playing them I met NeoKia and I added her to my friends,then she sent me a link and I got hooked on the game again.
R8.My time zone is (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
R9.I wanna be a Admin because most games I play have Admins that abuse and do crappy doodey and don't like it,so I know others don't like it,and I wont people to come to the server more.
R10.I was voted head Admin because I was a good level 3 Admin.
R11.And I'm also taking Computer Classes because I want to make Game Systems and games for the systems.
R12.My Byond Account Name is LILX910. Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Spectra
Super Fan
Spectra

PostSubject: Re: My Admin Applacation   My Admin Applacation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:06 pm

LILX910 wrote:
R2.I also would be a good Admin because I wouldn't do that Crappy doodey That most Admins do!(Abuse and do random doodey stuff) Cool
R4.I got a little experience as a admin I was a Admin on Mastermrgt Dragon Ball Server!!
R6.I played this game since 2/12/2010, or something like that.If the server was on that long I've been on that long..
R7.Well I started playing this game when Dragon Ball Goku On Acid was shut down,and then stopped for a while and I started playing Bleach and Naruto and games that I grew up watching like Gundam and stuff,then I started playing Dragon ball games again,when I started playing them I met NeoKia and I added her to my friends,then she sent me a link and I got hooked on the game again.
R9.I wanna be a Admin because most games I play have Admins that abuse and do crappy doodey and don't like it,so I know others don't like it,and I wont people to come to the server more.
R11.And I'm also taking Computer Classes because I want to make Game Systems and games for the systems.
good app you got alot of facts and other good information in it, keep the good work up
Back to top Go down
Kemonomimi Tenshi
Hoster
Kemonomimi Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: My Admin Applacation   My Admin Applacation I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:30 pm

LILX910 wrote:
hmnmm yes hmmm yes ......well see
Back to top Go down
https://thetenshiproject.forumotion.com
LILX910
Superb Player
LILX910

PostSubject: Re: My Admin Applacation   My Admin Applacation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:36 am

i want to know wat u guys favorute show is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Admin Applacation   My Admin Applacation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Admin Applacation
Page 1 of 1