The Tenshi Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nekokia's hosting forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Komoe Admin App
Kainen's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:55 pm by Komoe

» Admin Application
Kainen's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 pm by leemos

» Captain Minamitsus Admin App
Kainen's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:59 pm by leemos

» Admin App/ Gm
Kainen's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:59 pm by leemos

» Athrium Admin App
Kainen's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 am by leemos

» Ashton;s Gm App.
Kainen's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:10 am by Ashton

» Admin App.
Kainen's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:06 am by Celestial

» Administration Application
Kainen's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:47 pm by leemos

» Icewarrior's Admin application
Kainen's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:01 am by leemos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Kainen's Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kainen
Superb Player
Kainen

Kainen's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Kainen's Admin Application   Kainen's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:33 am

Name Ingame: Kainen Hirosaki

Key: Eclipse2020 / Timesplitter2020 ( I play on Eclipse for this server )

Admin Experience: I used to run my own Finale server, but it was only private. It had a moderately sized player base. I'm currently setting up a Zee server with a full-on bounty system so people can use it. If I can get a hold of my hoster one of these days, I'll get it hosted. Thinking of which, anyone know what the time-zone is in Holland? I also was a level 2 admin on HirakuJ's PVP and I did a world of good for that server. Banning idiots, booting other idiots, making RP, made a super training room for orgs, made a matrix-like white room with doors that you couldn't get into without my permission ETC!

Byond Years: Since September 2009

Reason for applying for admin?: Well, alot of the time the adminstrators are AFK ingame, when people are going around destroying everything they see and murdering alot of people who have to wait about 30-60 minutes for a revive. I will do periodic mass revives when I am active, and will also make sure trolls and other idiot's don't ruin the server for people, like I have watched happen many MANY times in the past on multiple other games. I would like to apply for admin so that I can benefit the server in any way that I can, and also so that I can get some authority around here. I'm sick of people like Geto grabbing people who are auto-attacking Peebags and using them to KO me so that they can absorb me because they cannot do it themselves. I will also make a Jail to put players in if they are being bad. It will only be used if players are being bad, but not bad enough to deserve a kick/ban/nerfing

Thank's for reading my application guys!

Back to top Go down
Kemonomimi Tenshi
Hoster
Kemonomimi Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Kainen's Admin Application   Kainen's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Kainen wrote:
Name Ingame: Kainen Hirosaki

Key: Eclipse2020 / Timesplitter2020 ( I play on Eclipse for this server )

Admin Experience: I used to run my own Finale server, but it was only private. It had a moderately sized player base. I'm currently setting up a Zee server with a full-on bounty system so people can use it. If I can get a hold of my hoster one of these days, I'll get it hosted. Thinking of which, anyone know what the time-zone is in Holland? I also was a level 2 admin on HirakuJ's PVP and I did a world of good for that server. Banning idiots, booting other idiots, making RP, made a super training room for orgs, made a matrix-like white room with doors that you couldn't get into without my permission ETC!

Byond Years: Since September 2009

Reason for applying for admin?: Well, alot of the time the adminstrators are AFK ingame, when people are going around destroying everything they see and murdering alot of people who have to wait about 30-60 minutes for a revive. I will do periodic mass revives when I am active, and will also make sure trolls and other idiot's don't ruin the server for people, like I have watched happen many MANY times in the past on multiple other games. I would like to apply for admin so that I can benefit the server in any way that I can, and also so that I can get some authority around here. I'm sick of people like Geto grabbing people who are auto-attacking Peebags and using them to KO me so that they can absorb me because they cannot do it themselves. I will also make a Jail to put players in if they are being bad. It will only be used if players are being bad, but not bad enough to deserve a kick/ban/nerfing

Thank's for reading my application guys!

get more rep and a voch and well see k?"
Back to top Go down
https://thetenshiproject.forumotion.com
Spectra
Super Fan
Spectra

PostSubject: Re: Kainen's Admin Application   Kainen's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:35 pm

cool you finally made a App xD
Back to top Go down
Kainen
Superb Player
Kainen

PostSubject: Re: Kainen's Admin Application   Kainen's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:12 pm

The happy happened to all my BP? and Sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kemonomimi Tenshi
Hoster
Kemonomimi Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Kainen's Admin Application   Kainen's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Kainen wrote:
The happy happened to all my BP? and Sure Very Happy
lol censers
Back to top Go down
https://thetenshiproject.forumotion.com
Kainen
Superb Player
Kainen

PostSubject: Re: Kainen's Admin Application   Kainen's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:20 pm

What the happy? Also, it's Censored Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kainen's Admin Application   Kainen's Admin Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kainen's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1