The Tenshi Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nekokia's hosting forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Komoe Admin App
JasonKun360's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:55 pm by Komoe

» Admin Application
JasonKun360's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 pm by leemos

» Captain Minamitsus Admin App
JasonKun360's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:59 pm by leemos

» Admin App/ Gm
JasonKun360's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:59 pm by leemos

» Athrium Admin App
JasonKun360's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 am by leemos

» Ashton;s Gm App.
JasonKun360's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:10 am by Ashton

» Admin App.
JasonKun360's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:06 am by Celestial

» Administration Application
JasonKun360's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:47 pm by leemos

» Icewarrior's Admin application
JasonKun360's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:01 am by leemos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

JasonKun360's Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JasonKun360
Newb

JasonKun360's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: JasonKun360's Admin Application   JasonKun360's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:47 pm

BYOND Key: Zen Rengeki

<p>

<p> Experience: I have been admin twice on Dragon Ball Finale (The previous title before it was renamed Dragon Universe) where I've been told I was doing a pretty good job. I listened to the player's needs and am always on about three times a week because of school interference. I don't abuse and I can relate to the player's needs and sympathize with them whenever something goes wrong and I am needed. I'm also an active admin I'm hardly ever AFK so you don't have to worry I'm always on the job. Other than that I have also been admin on Resident Evil Online 3 (Spinoff) and a few other Naruto RIP games. I'm applying here in hopes that I'll be hired and treated as an equal admin and hopefully get away from the abusive and unfair ones.

Why do I want this job?: As I stated previously I'm looking for a place where the admins aren't "noobs" and have respect. And a nice game playing community.

Would I be a good admin?: It depends on what the people think. Although I think I'd do a great job with admin work.

Ingame Keys: Rengeki, Cornellius, Saiin, Sajinn, Lei, Sui, Kouseki, Yaiba, Kumori etc..
Back to top Go down

JasonKun360's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1