The Tenshi Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nekokia's hosting forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Komoe Admin App
James9999666's Applicant (Adminship) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:55 pm by Komoe

» Admin Application
James9999666's Applicant (Adminship) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 pm by leemos

» Captain Minamitsus Admin App
James9999666's Applicant (Adminship) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:59 pm by leemos

» Admin App/ Gm
James9999666's Applicant (Adminship) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:59 pm by leemos

» Athrium Admin App
James9999666's Applicant (Adminship) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 am by leemos

» Ashton;s Gm App.
James9999666's Applicant (Adminship) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:10 am by Ashton

» Admin App.
James9999666's Applicant (Adminship) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:06 am by Celestial

» Administration Application
James9999666's Applicant (Adminship) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:47 pm by leemos

» Icewarrior's Admin application
James9999666's Applicant (Adminship) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:01 am by leemos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

James9999666's Applicant (Adminship)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James9999666
Newb
James9999666

James9999666's Applicant (Adminship) Empty
PostSubject: James9999666's Applicant (Adminship)   James9999666's Applicant (Adminship) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:34 am

Username: James9999666
Ingame name: Ranok ; Ragnarock ; Regardo ; James ; Haichi ; (New names from time to time xD)

Admin Experience: I haven't had adminship in a long time, so, if there is any sort I can really talk about. Its during the times of ZFR, (I think) where I was chosen adminship under EXGen, and worked as an EV, even though I wasn't able to be active for very long, some players did state on how some of my own events were quite unique and nice... (Ignoring the 'Skynet Event'... Worst... Event ever... It actually made me lose the job, xD, killed 1/2 of the playerbase to make matters worse) I am also the creator of a site known as 'Oujoulia.webs.com' and I'm trying to advertise some servers as well as earn money to become an independant site, aswell as promote Oujoulia, and the game servers advertised on it.

To be honest, I dont find myself anymore superior, nor do I probably have a greater chance of achieving any sort of adminship, nor people even reading this applicant. So, the only thing I could possible say that may seperate me from the other people that applied, if it ever does, is the fact that I am a pacifist, I like to end arguements between admins and players alike, I always want to hear both ends of the story, even when I am seen as the antagonist or vise versa to someone else. Regardless of the situation, everyone has a side, I just like to wiegh out the options rather than just picking a side, and delivering punishments... If there is anything I'd rather do, is come up with a solution that everyone can get along with... I feel I'd work better as an Event provider, or anything other than an Enforcer, due to my inability to really find the abuse in PvP...

Well, That's all I really can think of at the moment, And thanks for taking the time out of your day to start and finaily finish reading this Application...
(Hope it wasn't a waste of your time)
Back to top Go down
http://www.oujoulia.webs.com
Kemonomimi Tenshi
Hoster
Kemonomimi Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: James9999666's Applicant (Adminship)   James9999666's Applicant (Adminship) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:53 am

James9999666 wrote:
Username: James9999666
Ingame name: Ranok ; Ragnarock ; Regardo ; James ; Haichi ; (New names from time to time xD)

Admin Experience: I haven't had adminship in a long time, so, if there is any sort I can really talk about. Its during the times of ZFR, (I think) where I was chosen adminship under EXGen, and worked as an EV, even though I wasn't able to be active for very long, some players did state on how some of my own events were quite unique and nice... (Ignoring the 'Skynet Event'... Worst... Event ever... It actually made me lose the job, xD, killed 1/2 of the playerbase to make matters worse) I am also the creator of a site known as 'Oujoulia.webs.com' and I'm trying to advertise some servers as well as earn money to become an independant site, aswell as promote Oujoulia, and the game servers advertised on it.

To be honest, I dont find myself anymore superior, nor do I probably have a greater chance of achieving any sort of adminship, nor people even reading this applicant. So, the only thing I could possible say that may seperate me from the other people that applied, if it ever does, is the fact that I am a pacifist, I like to end arguements between admins and players alike, I always want to hear both ends of the story, even when I am seen as the antagonist or vise versa to someone else. Regardless of the situation, everyone has a side, I just like to wiegh out the options rather than just picking a side, and delivering punishments... If there is anything I'd rather do, is come up with a solution that everyone can get along with... I feel I'd work better as an Event provider, or anything other than an Enforcer, due to my inability to really find the abuse in PvP...

Well, That's all I really can think of at the moment, And thanks for taking the time out of your day to start and finaily finish reading this Application...
(Hope it wasn't a waste of your time)
and teh job is yours
Back to top Go down
https://thetenshiproject.forumotion.com
James9999666
Newb
James9999666

PostSubject: Re: James9999666's Applicant (Adminship)   James9999666's Applicant (Adminship) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:12 pm

It seems something has come up... Resulting in me having to quit BYOND by force... Its parental related due to some new rules that restrict most means of social activity. Thus, I am unable to use BYOND until they say otherwise... In that case I would suggest it'd best to remove me from the Administrator team... I didn't want to take up a possible spot for someone else who could actually help the people in the time, I can not... Well.. I am quite happy that I recieved the job, however, ever since this news.. I am sorry to say that I can no longer be of aid to the team...

-Goodbye to BYOND and Ten's games... RP.. PvP... And RPvP alike D;
-James9999666
((This is -NOT- a fake message))
((This has got to be the shortest adminship, I have ever had.. =|)
Back to top Go down
http://www.oujoulia.webs.com
Kemonomimi Tenshi
Hoster
Kemonomimi Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: James9999666's Applicant (Adminship)   James9999666's Applicant (Adminship) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:44 am

James9999666 wrote:
It seems something has come up... Resulting in me having to quit BYOND by force... Its parental related due to some new rules that restrict most means of social activity. Thus, I am unable to use BYOND until they say otherwise... In that case I would suggest it'd best to remove me from the Administrator team... I didn't want to take up a possible spot for someone else who could actually help the people in the time, I can not... Well.. I am quite happy that I recieved the job, however, ever since this news.. I am sorry to say that I can no longer be of aid to the team...

-Goodbye to BYOND and Ten's games... RP.. PvP... And RPvP alike D;
-James9999666
((This is -NOT- a fake message))
((This has got to be the shortest adminship, I have ever had.. =|)
EH!!! ok what the hell....
Back to top Go down
https://thetenshiproject.forumotion.com
leemos
Greater Troll
leemos

PostSubject: Re: James9999666's Applicant (Adminship)   James9999666's Applicant (Adminship) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:56 pm

This is a prime example of a parental block ruining people's fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James9999666's Applicant (Adminship)   James9999666's Applicant (Adminship) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James9999666's Applicant (Adminship)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tenshi Project :: Topics :: Admin Sign Up (PvP)-
Jump to: