The Tenshi Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nekokia's hosting forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Komoe Admin App
Gotenketo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:55 pm by Komoe

» Admin Application
Gotenketo's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 pm by leemos

» Captain Minamitsus Admin App
Gotenketo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:59 pm by leemos

» Admin App/ Gm
Gotenketo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:59 pm by leemos

» Athrium Admin App
Gotenketo's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 am by leemos

» Ashton;s Gm App.
Gotenketo's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:10 am by Ashton

» Admin App.
Gotenketo's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:06 am by Celestial

» Administration Application
Gotenketo's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:47 pm by leemos

» Icewarrior's Admin application
Gotenketo's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:01 am by leemos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gotenketo's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gotenketo
Newb

Gotenketo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Gotenketo's Application   Gotenketo's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Key:Gotenketo
(IGN):Calibur

Reason: I am writing this application because i want to help the server of NekoKia and bring more people so the server can become more popular, I have seen nothing done to bad players and noobs because the admins are always Afk i play the server and stay there i don't just go AFK for the entire day and the rest of the admins don't do there jobs they either play the game or be AFK for 15 hours a day, another reason why im writing this is because i will help the players in there times of need (Also i am a staff member of the council so if some players get to out of hand i will alert my superior and have their key temperailoly suspended.)

I hope my appliycation is apporved thank you
Back to top Go down
Kemonomimi Tenshi
Hoster
Kemonomimi Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Gotenketo's Application   Gotenketo's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:41 am

Gotenketo wrote:
what?

Gotenketo wrote:
Reason: I am writing this application because i want to help the server of NekoKia and bring more people so the server can become more popular, I have seen nothing done to bad players and noobs because the admins are always Afk i play the server and stay there i don't just go AFK for the entire day and the rest of the admins don't do there jobs they either play the game or be AFK for 15 hours a day, another reason why im writing this is because i will help the players in there times of need (Also i am a staff member of the council so if some players get to out of hand i will alert my superior and have their key temperailoly suspended.)
your not here to baby sit anyone and give them what thy ask or there will be more noobs and trolls. thy have to work for it and your job it to make shore thy do

Gotenketo wrote:
k
Back to top Go down
https://thetenshiproject.forumotion.com
Tondemonai
PvP Warlord
PvP Warlord
Tondemonai

PostSubject: Re: Gotenketo's Application   Gotenketo's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:43 am

Kemonomimi Tenshi wrote:
Gotenketo wrote:
what?

Gotenketo wrote:
your not here to baby sit anyone and give them what thy ask or there will be more noobs and trolls. thy have to work for it and your job it to make shore thy do

Gotenketo wrote:
k

Damn neko u can be mean yes Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotenketo's Application   Gotenketo's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotenketo's Application
Page 1 of 1